I've been flat out since I got back and finally got to the round will be reviewed in the light of the numbers of the March. We are still spending too much Food to buy, so I'm task this month for our food and the reduction of the expenditure. I'm going to buy all coffee/lunch packages when I am on the road this month. I packed lunch and take a thermos instead. Only it seems to me obsessed to get rid of this debt-to-the minute, all things!
I had the opportunity to pay the extra $ 500 off payday debt this week and if all goes to plan I hope to snowball, a total of $ 3000 + This month. That takes me close to the first credit card-Citibank-paid off and I'm going to kill it completely in April.
I've been listening to Dave Ramsey, and keep me motivated and debt follow-up reports on the FPU class. It helps keep me focused. I only left the debt!
View the original article here
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten