I was ready to serve as tonight's designated driver for my mad Irish family who believes in Saint Patrick's Day is second only to Christmas.
* We drink is not strong but believe strongly that the beverage is reason enough not to drive *
We wear our matching Irish sweaters, go to the local Irish pub and stay out late watching the fake Irish bands.
Because I wash my shirt last week, Debuts folding atrocity, for "the great day", I realized ...
I scheduled an out of town business trip for the whole week.
Where am I? Sitting in a hotel far from home, wish I was there.
So, in my honor … be sure, has a bowl of Irish stew, don't drink and drive and remember … EVERYONE is IRISH on MARCH 17th!

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten