donderdag 21 april 2011

New York Times "Debt trap" interactive

Came across a "debt trap interactive" on the website of the New York Times, and fell in. It is very well done. It was made taken us in July 2008, just before the global banking crisis that in this great recession. But it is still relevant. I compared my debts to others in the United States and was not satisfied with my ranking. Many Americans are doing much better than I'm - and God bless her. Study of the numbers has helped me to realize that I really to ignore the need for the platitudes, mean the friends and related have at me in the last few months, and my ass in gear.

I guess time to a second job. It is very hard, as the labour market is still crap, and I love what I do. But I need much more money, and employment opportunities start increasingly appears. It is a new Casino opening about a 10 minute drive from my place. Many positions need filling. I would no job security-with benefits, natürlich-, however, where I could get way with many reading on the job done. That would be sweet. I've been learning a great time of economy these days, a topic, I was at school due to all to avoid, but now really love mathematics. Real economy is very interesting, and every time, when I learn something relating to economy, I feel much smarter than before I, that particular nugget of knowledge belongs. Viva economy!

To the NYT debt interactive to browse trap, click here. Enjoy! Labels: Debt_trap, new_york_times



View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten