woensdag 13 april 2011

Everyday Frugality …

OK, OK, so that the last money saving article I read was not exactly helpful, and I was a bit best in my comments about it soooo …

I decided to share an article from WalletPop. Aaron Crowe wrote about 10 common ways to be thrifty and * gasp *, I loved it. Some suggestions were really good! I liked especially the way he was saying, "sparing is still the new black".

It is the right people, he said, we know.

Read the article here.

Posted by BEK's on 2 February 2010 at 5: 00 AM in general liability, General Personal Finance | «3 Comments»
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.

Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten