vrijdag 22 april 2011

(B) of a fight ends … now

I called the b of a in today to check the status of our application for making home affordable program. After passed 7 times, I finally was moved to someone who knew what they were talking about (very few and very far between). He looked through my program and told me about my tax information to 2009 was not in my file.

"I stare at an exact copy of the information I sent. Treasures 2009 was there. " I replied.

"Well mam, I can only tell you what I see," he said, annoyed. "Even the pay cheque stubs you sent was from September. It is too old. "

"It is because I submitted the application in SEPTEMBER. They were current when I sent them ", I said angrily.

"No customer service will accept the old municipality and missing information on the tax. You will need to send anything, "he said coolly.

"Spend hours collecting and packaging information, only to have you lose it and try for three months?" I asked.

"Looks that way, not the" he replied.

I get it.

Finally, I get it.

I understand why people get so fed up, they walk away. I get why they dismember their homes when they leave. I get why our neighbour his house on fire when he was forced to leave. I get why there is so much anger.

We started this process a year and a half ago and I am still stuck at square one.

I must admit, I picked up the phone immediately after again down at Bank of America and dialed our bank. I had plans to end our mortgage checking account just to get attention for this terrible, terrible bank. Miss a payment? Or two? Or ten? Yes, perhaps they would actually get a hint that the fight has just begun, and now I'm ready to play dirty.

About 20 seconds to listen on a particular bad rendition of a Yanni vocals, Hung I.

Who's kidding? As much as I dislike them and wish ill on them as a company, I refuse to change who I am. They may be the largest group of course dirty liar, but I am not.

Thank you to Bank of America to make me miserable. Thanks for reminding me that I cannot stand that under his thumb. Thanks for inspiring me debt free including loan because every minute with you in my life is too long.

Posted by BEK's 31 January 2011 at 5: 00 AM home ownership, making home affordable Program | 23 Comments»
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.

Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten