maandag 11 april 2011

Not so fast recovery …

My dad is not recovering as fast as doctors had hoped. He was still intubated until yesterday afternoon. He continues to hover in what doctors believe "critical condition", but they hope to have him in ICU by the weekend.

Safe. I'll give the optimism a try.

I tried to tell him my dad milking the situation but apparently lucidity is not his strong point, thanks to all of medicine. He understands not really I really bad humor.

One of my sisters flew out of Kansas in the morning. Three of his four daughters in the same site that tries to talk aloud over each other? I have a funny feeling my dad pays docs stay in ICU only to get a peace of mind.

Posted by BEK's 12 January 2011 at 9: 15 PM in health | 12 Comments»
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.

Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten