I wrote a few posts over the past few months, and even if they are not liabilities related (well, most of them anyway), I thought I would share. No, don't be a baby blog. But be generous. Give me today and I promise I'll remain silent about this. If anything, I hope you can smile at my misery.
10 November:
It was an extra in a Pink line pregnancy test this morning.
I woke up my husband who said, "I do not think that there is a positive," and goes back to sleep.
14 November:
Tried again. Definitely positive.
Took a picture with my cell phone and texted to my husband says, "HA! I told you! "
Not just the romantic moment I expected.
25 November:
Today is first day morning sickness hit … and when I say "hit", I mean "knocked me off my feet, can not even think of food at any time this century". Let my children to communicate on Thanksgiving.
My husband, after hearing that the lack of morning sickness might result in a miscarriage in the future, said: "I am so happy that you are ill."
I hit not him … but it was only because I lie on the floor with a cold Terry towel over my forehead and unable to reach.
7 December:
At 2: 00 a.m., I have an argument with the child. I do not require that sick between 8: 00 p.m. hours and 08: 00.
Children think it is wonderful.
I wake my husband. If I am miserable, he will be miserable.
20 December:
Sank off a pair of pants to the shortened changes. The cashier told me that they would be ready next week. "But they don't fit next week!" I whined. She looked at me confused. "Uh. Christmas mass. "I muttered, apologized and walked out.
24 December:
Tell my husband's family if the child. There is a solid 3 minutes shocked silence.
December 25:
Tell my family about the child. No one believes me.
I am beginning to see a theme here.
My mother asks how Chris reacted when he found out. I made up a story about how we both cried for joy and embraced. God forbid she finds out it was via text in an ' I told you ".
6th January:
Still in salary negotiations for the new position at work. I do not want to come to the table with "disabilities" so I do not mention "baby" the whole thing. Three months, I don't see at all. I cross my fingers that my ab muscles will keep tight at least 3 more weeks … maybe 5.
1 Feb:
The promotion is in your bag so I can share the news!
Posted by BEK's on 7 February 2010 at 5: 00 AM in:), about me | 13 comments»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten