maandag 18 april 2011

Need to Vent-Just one of those!

Yesterday at work had only one day went from bad to worse, the! I love my job, actually, 95% of n, and you have always thought that I continue to work for a long time I could as I get older. But yesterday, as the day draws attention to the fact that the workplace is no longer the policy of the stamina!

A simple way to escalate the situation that someone much younger and inexperienced decided that they knew more about how my work than I should do. They are not even qualified to work in the area. I've done this stuff for almost 30 years. Of course I'm right, I know that my work, I know that, in practice, people train to hell!  and I'm good for what to do. So this person jumped about four or five levels of management, and reporting to me has ended up at State level Manager!

Seriously, these people are clueless when it comes to professional courtesy and respect in their own organization's policies actually knowing. I am fairly can defend myself and to resolve the conflict, but it is just not how I want to spend time at work. I think that these persons are involved in the sale and the reason for the high income level.

I'm just too old and too tired for this kind of Crap.

I got home last night, I felt completely drained and enchanting. I had at the beginning of the sound, and migraine. Sielä only a few hours, and I have been up since 2 am, feeling like I got to know it too Hangover to return again today.  It was another reminder of how much less tolerance and how I am wise health fall to debt can make you feel. This work is needed because I have a lot of debt and it has a large income. Days such as today-just do not want to deal with this stuff longer.

All I want is to have a nice little debt free Center where you can grow your own Potter around the veggies, read, Sew, travel a little, sleep and do some work with young people.  To live within my means, simply, as the case may be. I realized last night that I finally ready to imagine in the future, that does not contain the job. Once again, it is really fired up for this situation in accordance with the MP and to save premature retirement. If it was up to me to pay all the rice and beans in the dark here, but the DH, live is not quite so hard that all I have.

So we will see what will work and you see today is only considered to be thought of as you like to stay at the hotel I pay another big payday in the debt snowball off. I have been a number of crunching again overnight, and you have started tracking my spending, expenditure diary, so I'm really saving money to be ruthless. Anyone else feeling too old and tired of Office politics work?

When is the right age to retire? When you have the power of the Almighty, go to work.

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten