Roommates expires. OK, I know I said that before … but this time I mean it?
Well, my husband and I thought that they would move out. The closed escrow on March 3rd. everyone right? You own a home. You move into it.
Or not.
My brother and his wife (our roommates) has decided to renovate the home before moving to – and there is no easy task either. They have moved the load-bearing walls, tore out of the kitchen altogether, moving a wall in the bedroom, removed furniture in master bathroom and removing floor coverings.
These things are important kinda has compiled back before you move.
So, we still have roommates.
Knowing the move sometime over the next 2-3 months doing with his rent check box quite easily.
I'm going to miss that the check box when it has passed * cough * I mean, I'll miss them when they are gone.
Posted by BEK's on April 11, 2010 at 5: 00 AM i making money | First comment»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten