zaterdag 9 april 2011

Heading West

This is a quick post for a few days before the Vice President and General Manager of the West. I am off to Dubbo and Nyngan to the end of the week. When the Earth is round, on the basis of the difference between Nyngan and the beautiful outback red color. Location, much of the flat, straight driving and the frogs seem to all locations, such as a toilet, shower, kitchen, car! But I love getting on the road so I look forward to it. It's nice to get away.

The financial side of things-I got a call back from the anchorage of the kerääjää, the first application, does not go so well. I have met a few of his appears on the back of the other lenders, who will consider our options for us and at this stage of the information. I also second book ($ 10) are sold and the second is to redeem the voucher to Coles ($ 20)

The rest of this week, my goal is not to buy any of the take off or coffee and drinks, even when I'm away. What I have given and fill up my car in the potable water to eat. Log on to my expenditure can see that when I am travelling to snacking, Adds even more than I thought!

I have to thank God, it is CONDITIONED cars, all I can say to the Air, it is too hot here already!


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten