zaterdag 23 april 2011

April Bump Update …

It is time for the monthly Bump Update …

3 March:

Sonogram pics could not something clearer-it is a boy. Discovering this information, I think I am much less cautious with my food choices. When I thought it was a girl, I ate fruit and planted. Baby boy may now fruits and veggies … and spicy jalapeño burgers. It is a boy. He can take it like a man.

4 March:

I inform baby boy who wake up hours between 6 a.m. and 9: 00 a.m., not 9: 00 p.m. to 06: 00 Baby spends the next 24 hours kicking incessantly proves its full control over the situation.

7 March:

My husband said I am the least emotional pregnant person he ever met … when I raised him to the floor, blocked him until he could not breathe, and demanded he says it.

10 March:

I thought my mother with a baby would finally stop asking me to have one – and she did.

She asks now only when I plan to have another.

15 March:

Considered writing a press release:

Dear mothers (and you know what you are): you are not in a competition for the gold metal in the world's most difficult pregnancy. I am sorry your pregnancy/delivery/husband was appalling. My, have so far been pretty cool and I want to live in my dream world, the rest will be the same. Do not feel the need to share the same stories over ... and over ... again and again. I wanted to hear the first time.

19 March:

The week before every doctors appointment, I bump up my usual workout routine with slightly longer walking or exercise a little further each day. Every time I see a nurse with her Clipboard, standing near the scale, I think I weigh for the biggest Loser … in reverse.

24 March:

Concerned that almost 6 months, I still don't need maternity clothes. Is this baby also growing?

25 March:

Suddenly need maternity clothes. Belly popped as a Turkey timer.

Posted by BEK's 7 April 2011 at 5: 00 AM in:), about me | 8 comments»
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.

Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten