zaterdag 23 april 2011

Sort of "stuff".

Preparation of the layoffs will continue! I have spent all day yesterday, the sales of the listing, and more ' stuff ' that we no longer want or need to sort. Can I get the things that could be used to pay a little money, but I do not really flea market easily. So, if I may decide, on the basis of a list of eBay: "; See what I can find second hand store or other ways to get money from them. It is difficult, because I really do not know the value, so I do not want to be copied. Things are, inter alia, the
stamp collectionsbadge collectionscollectible booksold chinalots and paintingsgood the image of the English framesantique clothesold gramaphoneold music from old ornaments, I am down, moving, that are going to take me a little longer to deal with the etcSo. The document that you've been thinking of is the furniture. Our home has a large 4 bedroom home with the two mentioned, and, on the one hand, and the office. We only need enough furniture for 2-3 bedroom house with so much it has to go. I am also the father of the furniture here as well. I made an inventory of furniture pieces, we have: 1 Queen double bed1 bed2 one beds2 lounge suites (3 lounges and 2 armchairs) 2 dining tables and chairs (1 x 8 seater; 1 x 4-seater) 2, computer desks1, a large wooden desk2 sideboards2 bookcases2 Office chairs4 the wooden bedside lamps tables2 less drawers1 aquarium1 treadmill1 bookcases2 cheststhe use of the gym1, for a total of bike3 coffee table2x tables1 to 4 drawer for sewing cabinets2x2 application cabinetsv application to the mailbox. large 3 mailbox Laundry cupboard and 1 wardrobe2 Pianos are planning on moving my children, because this year, but they are not good, taking much of the furniture with them. It will feel good about this move. The more I get rid of now, the less I need to be compressed. But I need to provide enough to also keep the House well for sales (hopefully, 12 months). I feel like things are coming together, though. I know what you want to keep and do not care about the furniture.

As more space, then delete to facilitate us to paint and renovate.  We sell ' stuff ' in the money will go to pay off the debt. OK, better get back to it!

Check out the comedy clip about "stuff":
"all in the House is that it covers, pile of stuff" George Carlin


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten