I have liked new sofas for a couple of years but, we decided to reduce our debt, save for the couches were put on the backburner. Although I knew that we would buy them, determines each week I look at the Sunday furniture ads and gaze adoringly at beautiful sofa.
A month ago or so, we got a great set of couches in exchange for some manual work, yet …
I caught myself looking at furniture ads in this Sunday paper.
I love our couches. I do not want new ones … so why I watch the advertising?
It has me thinking, how much of our shopping/spending patterns is permanent?
I'm just a crazy type a personality with deep-seated habits? Or find yourself doing the same thing?
Posted by BEK's 1 February 2011 at 5: 00 AM in general personal finance | 7 comments»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten