I swore I would never talk about the stupid making home affordable bluff * cough * I mean, the application again as it has been a nightmare and we have given up hope of everyone but they called me last night. They wanted to, I know my file had been driven to the supervisor and is currently under review.
No, I am not going to get my hopes up, and no, I will not spend hours chasing paperwork, they will lose again and again, but I guess we'll see what happens?
Weird.
Posted by BEK's 15 March 2011 at 5: 00 AM home ownership, making home affordable Program | 6 comments»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten