vrijdag 15 april 2011

Coupons!

Each day I listen to Wall Street Journal this morning podcast with Gordon. It is a great way to get a 30-minute abridged version of the news.

Morse, shared the top three places in online coupons. I am not a coupon Queen but I like to save money so I thought I would share their top three places with you:

# 1: Coupons.com

The site requires you to download a coupon printer application and I struggled a little with it (but it is mainly because I am a little slow in the technology side … and when I say "slow" I mean I like the technically savvy as a 60 years old). Once I got that out of the way, it was easy to figure out.

# 2: Couponcabin.com

This site focuses more on online shopping. I'm not a huge online shopper so I was not really impressed. The location was also very slow and became computer to sludge. I will not be logged again.

# 3: Couponmom.com

This site was awesome!! Make sure to click the "Learn to coupon" for instructional videos on how to use this site. Sure, I felt stupid watch tutorials on couponing, but I learned a lot. I have registered as a member on this site and plan to try the methods in the weekend.

Posted by BEK's 15 February 2011 at 5: 00 AM in Coupons | 15 Comments»
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.

Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00

View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten