Our finances have taken another crazy turn. Remember when I said that we would pay all of the early/mid 2011?
It was before the 10th of November.
What's changed on 10 November?
We found out my July 2011 hospital stay …
To have our first child.
I am so sorry not to have told before. I wanted to wait until the promotion/raise was replaced. The last thing I wanted to be hanging over my head at the negotiating table was my upcoming short term disability. Then after the promotion did not want to say "Hey, thanks for the encouragement. Can we talk about temps now? The reason that I am preggo. "
So how will this change things for our debt? We have decided to pay regular payments in December and January, but after that, we are pushing the pause button on our debt reduction and stashing cash.
When the child is born, we hope to have enough left over to pay a large payment and kill our remaining debt.
How does the blog? The most important part, I'll continue to work to reduce spending, save money and smile while I have a counter that has the amount of our savings. Our debt will stay relatively stagnant but our savings will grow in leaps and bounds.
I hope you will like to read the trip. The next five or so months will be an interesting journey.
I am sooooooo much excited.
Posted by BEK's on 4 February 2010 at 5: 00 AM in:), about me | 67 Comments»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten