During the weekend celebrated my brother's 40th birthday by throwing a party in a suite at the Hard Rock Hotel in downtown San Diego. Between our family and his friends, the place was packed. The music was fantastic, the food was delicious and it should have been a good night. Should.
My sister and I were sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi bathtub chatting away while enjoying the views over the city skyline. I do not know how it happened, but is covered by Bank of America raised. My sister recently financed a car by them and of course the "friendly," said her was she an idiot finance through them. "," Also said I would rather die than owe "these lives sucking *% @ #% & 's a shred of my future revenue."
My sister, who knows if my 18 months long battle with b of A, smiled an evil smile and egged me. "Why don't you stop paying them?"
"And further my relationship with the devil?!?! I will not sink so low these scum suckers! " I raged on.
She grinned, I know would explode in a 30 minute "show".
In the middle of my tirade, I happened to find someone interested in my "I hate b i A" speech. Rather than closing the mouth, I have ranted a few minutes longer to my sister and we moved to more interesting subjects such as gastritis, carrot cake and cancer.
My sister excused himself to use the toilet and the person that shows my tirade odd interest came up to me and said: "Hi, my name is Wade. It is my wife, Karen. I've known James for 20 years. And I work for Bank of America … in mortgage division. "
I said ' Hello, my name is Rebekah. It is my husband Chris. James is my brother. And I like to put my foot in my mouth. "
Wade is a laid back guy, but it is a little difficult to return from my assertion that all b IA employees is "horrible scum suckers." He tried to explain that (b) in subparagraph (a) do the best they can do and lose the client forms are commonplace. He encouraged me to try and wished me a good night.
Losing shapes are common? Try again?
The statement of objections. Sorry to my brother. Sorry to Wade – a non-scum sucker.
But I hate still Bank of America.
Posted by BEK's on February 22, 2010 at 5: 00 PM in the making home affordable Program, money & relationships | 16 comments»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten