I am quite focused with regard to the economy. I have my shoulder, my monthly bills, my charitable giving and my cash expenses. It is all fairly organized in my "perfect" little world.
I care not for me to think outside the box "… until this morning.
I've been whining lately about my inability to run as a form of Exercise. While out there, a marathon group drove by and I was tempted to join. I've seen that they happily jogged down the street, smiling and enjoying the beautiful sunshine a day. Suck. I trudged my slow pace and frowned.
When you do my yoga routine, I'm angered because even my mage is not large, it will be in the way of a really good bending distance. My balance is thrown off and my "Standing trees" mimic "Standing trees in a Hurricane".
Although I am really happy about the wonderful growing child, I get frustrated when my body does not move as it used to. The only thing that keeps me sane is the fact that I have a bouncing baby soon and my body (hopefully) will return to normal.
I was watching the news this morning and it with a new Sports Center for the disabled. Only 1 of 10 persons with disabilities exercise their bodies limit they can do. They often do not know how to work out with body which refuses to cooperate. This sport center works to educate people how to exercise while working within its borders. News anchor, interviewed one of the employees suffering from muscular dystrophy. His athletic body turns slowly to one that did not work and he was to help others overcome their difficulties while addressing his own.
My whining suddenly seems sooo ... um ... Wow. It is not a word means enough to describe my whining.
News station was with donations to buy some much-needed equipment for the plant. No, I was unable to pigeonhole this cost in my very stringent spreadsheet of expenditures, but I suppose that I learned to be a little more liquid.
I may not be able to "provide that no one else", but I can still give.
Think outside the box Finance.
Posted by BEK's 31 March 2011 at 5: 00 PM give | 10 comments»You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is not allowed.
Original debt: $ 38, 495.86Added debt: $ 1, 781.50Total debt: $ 40, 277.36Paid: $ 31, 928.65Remaining: $ 8, 348.71Cash savings: $ 2,700.00distributed onAuto Loan 1: $ 0.00credit Card: $ 0.00 Student loans: $ 8, 348.71Auto loan 2: $ 0.00vet loans: $ 0.00
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten