maandag 18 april 2011

Fast Food: Hamburgers at home!

Last night we had Home made hamburgers. They tasted so much better than we can buy the companies! I bought a bag, bread rolls and salad for $ 2,99 $ 1.99.  I was already tomatos, carrots, mince beef and Red root at home. Of course, not of the installations as well as the beef patties to eat for lunch today. It is much more economical and faster than "fast" food trade.

It is really only a few we think ahead and begin to prepare the dinner on a daily basis, as soon as I walk to work. So what is a media player for dinner tonight? Spread the chicken breasts and veggies!  I am out on the road all day today so DD will present when he gets home. It should be ready to serve after the door is within walking distance!

So I have spent another $ 5 this week to bring the total of my grocery $ 119 March for an indefinite period of time.


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten