zaterdag 16 april 2011

The balance of migration was successful! @-$ 20,800. 99% of the 9 months

In the morning I was called out of the Dads in the event of an emergency situation, I have had just completed an application with the balance will be transferred to the http://info.westpac.com.au/creditcards/card/55dayclassic.  They approved a total of $ 20,800 for two separate card.  So what are we on?

Citibank DH: $ 9400 @ 20.99% of the
Bankwest $ 11.79% @ 8550
NAB: $ 3240 @ 13.24%

It saves us a lot of interest on a monthly basis, so we can reduce our debt more quickly. Better savings, much as if we had adopted a debt consolidation mortgage, so I am happy.

Bankwest-card has now been cancelled. DH: Citibank Card be cancelled soon also.  In order to pay off the cards has to be amended now as I pay them off from the largest number is the lowest. Time is my focus is to pay back to the Emergency Fund, which shall be paid in the following week and then my Citibank Card, which is the balance of $ 3910.

I have tried to reduce the amount of the credit limit in the Citibank Card this morning and they shall adopt, in accordance with the minimum is $ 5000, so I'm thinking it calculated that, next time it is very close to the center of the ring may be revoked completely!

You have just a new debt snowball calculator on our new balances and throw my whole salary on a monthly, which we have worked towards. I've added a link to the promissory note invoice that is selected on the page. If we make it, we could be free of debt, but the House June 2012. Thus, a new target, $ 4200 per month towards debt reduction from April 2011.

Tuned!  .. feels like snow. is how! :)


View the original article here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten