I was always impressed with people, the money in unique and interesting ways. Take, for example Mr Sharay Hayes, a man, I know, and a lot of respect. Sharay used his unique talents, excellent business instincts and love of life, to a large Lebensunterhalt-- and he has fun a lot. How's that for a unique and interesting mix: real estate entrepreneur, based in New York City exotic dancer: on stage, Sharay's is known as the Punisher. He has a really electric stage presence, and a lot of fun to see. Reality TV star: Sharay the Punisher currently to see in the current season of the VH1 reality TV show "I love money" Sharay is an American Renaissance man, and is one of the coolest guys I just white. He is very successful, because he knows what he wants to follow his instincts and hold him back can be any kind of negativity.With the unemployment rate as it is so high, we can one or two of enterprising people like Sharay learn things. What Hänschen not ambition, but everyone to rethink and review the type, which live, take advantage of work and money, and find opportunities in places that once seemed outside their universe can,. Fortune favors the bold, and I believe it will always.
Read more about the Punisher here.
Sharay the Punisher Hayes has a new website @ Www.GetPunished.com (warning: it is a bit racy!) Labels: Sharay_hayes, The_punisher, vh1_i_love_money
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten