Thank goodness for emergency resources! On Monday, had not long arrived at work (after about two hours of travel) When the emergency call was interrupted. It was the one to the Almighty, the father had taken a serious turn, and the worst, the calls is not responsible for, and yet I want to be treated in the same way as only a nice or the purpose of the shipment was in hospital.You know it is gonna come one day, but it still takes some kind of breathing as soon as this happens. I said, only if you want to keep him in pain free, keep him in the hospital, and that I was on the way.
I had to drive back to the Central Office, without knowing how long the bag or what may happen, but prepare for the worst of himself and then drive another four hours. It was too late in the evening when we arrived.
I believe that my father has nine lives! He was than cooperative when they phoned hardly pulse, and extremely low blood pressure, difficult to hear. According to the time we arrived, he had improved slightly, but was still very pale and unwell. During the next few days he has improved and he is still very frail and unwell, he started eating and drinking again. He has been able to provide me with a smile:)
So, it seems that it is not his time right now.
You have just received the title of the home page, and I, and back to work on Monday. I was so happy that the emergency fund! Could not transfer it to my account and the ING does not have to rely on credit cards. I just withdrew the entire $ 1000 as en how long we should be sure to have in the past.
This is our emergency expenses:
Rent a car: $ 270
Accommodation: EUR 160
Gasoline: $ 93
Food, etc: $ 148
Total: $ 671
DD & DS had some grocery shopping when we were gone: $ 140
Grocery shopping this month: $ 459
Good news for the improvement of the Dads, but for how long I do not know. Do I need to supplement Emergency Fund again before I can do more in debt to the monitoring reports. The good news is that you can get low balance in some of the debt, know more, but tomorrow.
The other good thing was that we have reached the home page and you are completely satisfied just flour and refrigerator, do not need to purchase the takeaway this evening. As soon I eat I am off to sleep soundly in your comfy bed.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten